I am experiencing a BUG - what do I do?
First of all, don’t panic! Bugs happen.
This does not mean that the game is broken or defective. It simply means minor issues can pop up from time to time. Obviously, every game developer tries to keep this to a minimum by extensive testing before a product is released on the market, however nothing in life is perfect and with so many different devices out there it is virtually impossible to test them all. Therefore, if you think you have spotted a BUG please follow the steps mentioned below before contacting our support with the issue.
First of all, we need to make sure it's not an issue with the device or game version you are playing.
- Make sure to clear your cache – this will remove any faulty or obsolete data that may be causing issues with your game.
- If possible, make sure you have your data saved with cloud saving. Then remove the game, clear the cache and reinstall a clean game version from the app store on a stable connection. This will ensure that it is not an issue with data corruption during download or packet loss.
If you are still experiencing the same issue please contact our support at email@example.com and provide us with the following data:
- What the specific conditions in which the issue occurs are
- How often you see the issue in the game
- If it is a graphical issue – what device model you use
- Screenshot of the issue, if possible
This will help our testers asses the situation and act upon it accordingly!